Alta Ski Area Closing Day
Sunday, April 23, 2023
JOIN US SUNDAY, APRIL 23RD FOR CLOSING DAY OF THE 2022–23 SEASON.
Alta will be open daily until April 23rd, 2023.
- Wasatch Benefit days are not valid on weekends
- The UTA Ski Bus will not run on Sunday, April 23rd. Please plan accordingly.
- No parking in Alta lots before 8am.
Alta Ski Area—Wildcat and Albion base areas
Sunday, April 23rd
More info coming soon.
TOP 10 TIPS FOR ENJOYING CLOSING DAY
- Parking reservations will be required from 8am–4:30pm on Sunday, April 23rd.
- Closing Day attracts attention from local law enforcement—make good choices.
- Wasatch Benefit days are not valid on Closing Weekend.
- Please be considerate of other skiers while loading and unloading the lifts and while skiing.
- Open containers are not allowed on the lifts. If you choose to drink alcohol, please do so responsibly.
- Tailgating is permitted in Alta lots, but please be respectful of your car neighbors. Grills and hibachis are not allowed directly on the asphalt.
- As always, don’t trash Alta. Make sure your food packaging and beverage containers end up in the trash or recycle bins.
- Keep the costumes gate-friendly, family-friendly and safe for skiing. Also, don’t forget your pass.
- Please ski responsibly and be nice. It’s been a great season, let’s send it out on a positive note.
- Have fun! And wear sunscreen.
Stay 2 nights, Save 15%!
If you’re looking for an epic mountain escape spring, look no further than Utah’s beautiful Wasatch Mountains!
Enjoy backcountry skiing at Alta, skiing and snowboarding at Snowbird (use our complimentary shuttle), snowshoeing with incredible views, spa days at Stillwell Spa, and so much more when you visit us this spring.
Book now and save 15% off stays of 2+ nights!