Alta Ski Area Closing Day
Sunday, April 23, 2023
JOIN US SUNDAY, APRIL 23RD FOR CLOSING DAY OF THE 2022–23 SEASON.
Alta will be open daily until April 23rd, 2023.
- Wasatch Benefit days are not valid on weekends
- The UTA Ski Bus will not run on Sunday, April 23rd. Please plan accordingly.
- No parking in Alta lots before 8am.
Alta Ski Area—Wildcat and Albion base areas
Sunday, April 23rd
More info coming soon.
TOP 10 TIPS FOR ENJOYING CLOSING DAY
- Parking reservations will be required from 8am–4:30pm on Sunday, April 23rd.
- Closing Day attracts attention from local law enforcement—make good choices.
- Wasatch Benefit days are not valid on Closing Weekend.
- Please be considerate of other skiers while loading and unloading the lifts and while skiing.
- Open containers are not allowed on the lifts. If you choose to drink alcohol, please do so responsibly.
- Tailgating is permitted in Alta lots, but please be respectful of your car neighbors. Grills and hibachis are not allowed directly on the asphalt.
- As always, don’t trash Alta. Make sure your food packaging and beverage containers end up in the trash or recycle bins.
- Keep the costumes gate-friendly, family-friendly and safe for skiing. Also, don’t forget your pass.
- Please ski responsibly and be nice. It’s been a great season, let’s send it out on a positive note.
- Have fun! And wear sunscreen.
Mid-Week Mountain Special
Book your winter escape today with no initial deposit required: Enjoy less crowds and save up to 10% when you stay Sunday-Thursday!