NYE Torchlight Parade, Fireworks & Bonfire at Alta - CANCELED
Saturday, December 31, 2022
Join our tradition and celebrate New Year’s Eve at Alta with our annual Torchlight Parade from the Collins angle station to the Wildcat base area. Enjoy an outdoor bonfire and watch the firework show from the Town of Alta and Alta Ski Area.
- Tickets will be available at both the Wildcat and Albion ticket offices and at Skier Services between December 27th and December 31st. On December 31st tickets will also be available prior to the parade at the Wildcat Ticket Office until 5:30pm.
- No beginner skiers allowed as the parade route follows intermediate terrain in low light conditions.
- Skiers are encouraged to bring their own flashlights or headlamps for the festive ski down in the dark.
- Participants will be allowed just one ride up Collins.
- Children need to be accompanied by an adult.
- Open containers of any type of beverage are not allowed on the lift.
Stay 2 nights, Save 15%!
If you’re looking for an epic mountain escape spring, look no further than Utah’s beautiful Wasatch Mountains!
Enjoy backcountry skiing at Alta, skiing and snowboarding at Snowbird (use our complimentary shuttle), snowshoeing with incredible views, spa days at Stillwell Spa, and so much more when you visit us this spring.
Book now and save 15% off stays of 2+ nights!